LR9 is a high-performance GNSS reference receiver designed for the construction of China BEIDOU ground-based augmentation system. It has a built-in Linux operating system, fully independent knowledge and strict authority development, rich interface types and various communication modes. It supports external frequency standard input, event input and large capacity data storage, and supports a variety of sensor inputs. It is the best choice for the construction of reference stations.
· Support BDS, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellite navigation systems. High precision GNSS RTK technology with independent core intellectual property rights, supports multiple frequency band signals of different satellite systems, and has positioning, differential and RTK calculating capabilities.
· The LR9 receiver adopts embedded Linux system platform, 32-bit ARM processor cortex-a7, and the main frequency is up to 536mhz.
· Built in memory chip with 32GB capacity, data can be stored in file mode for remote downloading and high cycle storage function.
· The Ethernet interface adopts 10m/100M adaptive network interface chip and supports WiFi network. Users can configure system parameters through local network, LCD panel button and remote network. At the same time, system maintenance functions such as remote restart, memory format and firmware upgrade are supported. High-speed optical network interface is an optional advanced feature.
· Support 4G all netcom communication.
· Industrial grade design, solid aluminum alloy shell, high shockproof performance, Reference Receiverwaterproof and dustproof up to IP67.